What Makes These Cookies Special?
This quick and easy Peanut Butter Cookie recipe by Lakanto makes for 24 delicious cookies filled with peanut butter that everyone in the family, as well as friends, will absolutely love. In addition, there are so many healthy aspects to this recipe, including:
- No Added Sugar
- Good Energy
- All Natural
- Healthy Fats
- Keto Friendly
- Diabetic friendly
- Source of Protein
How to Make Them
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time 12-15 Minutes
Makes 24 cookies
- ¾ Cup – Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
- ½ Cup – Butter Unsalted Melted
- ¾ Cup – Peanut Butter
- 1 – Whole Egg
- 1 ½ Cups – Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter (to fill)
- Combine the sweetener and melted butter, peanut butter and lightly beaten egg. Mix well.
- Gradually add sifted flour and remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Place teaspoonfuls of mixture onto a greased tray, flattening with a fork.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes at 160C.
Find more PakMag recipes HERE.