From plastic spiders to toilet paper mummies, Halloween is just around the corner. So why not throw your little one a spooktacular monster bash with plenty of tricks and treats for all?
Pineapple Jack O’Lantern
Bring a tropical twist to the classic pumpkin Jack o’Lantern with this sweet but spooky surprise.
What you’ll need:
•• A whole pineapple
•• Knife and Spoon
•• Tea light candle
1. Carefully cut the top off the pineapple and scoop out the centre with a spoon (Make sure to keep the pineapple top as you’ll need this later).
2. Using a sharp knife cut out a spooky face.
3. Place a tea candle inside and place the top of the pineapple back on top of your spooky pineapple face.
Please note that pineapples are more perishable than pumpkins, so we suggest making this spooky creation only a day before your event.
Make your very own spooky faces with these cheesy monster pizzas.
•• Pre-made or home-made pizza bases
•• Pizza sauce and your favourite pizza toppings
Creating your pizza monster:
1. Taking a pizza base, cover with your desired pizza sauce.
2. Let your imagination run wild as you dice and slice your favourite pizza toppings to make your very own unique pizza monster.
3. Place in a hot oven for 10 mins and watch your monster come to life!
4. Once cooked remove your spooky creation from the oven and enjoy.
Simply cut a banana in half and insert a popsicle stick into the bottom. Dip the banana into melted white chocolate and add two chocolate chips for eyes. Place in freezer until frozen. Then enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: