GO THRILL SEEKING WITH BAD FISHY JET BOATING
3, 2, 1… wooohooooo! If you haven’t yet experienced Bad Fishy Jet Boating, you are in for a treat. Let Captain Patrick create an experience to remember as he takes you on a wild adventure around the Trinity Inlet. It certainly won’t be forgotten in a hurry by my family!
If you’ve been jet boating before, you’re in for a totally new and thrilling experience, and if you have never had the pleasure of jet boating, go see “Captain Pat”!
So much more than just a fast, exhilarating ride with 360 degree spins, this amazing thirty-five minute journey takes you deep into the waterways of the Trinity Inlet where so few of us rarely ever get to venture.
Captain Pat’s enthusiasm and passion for our local area combined with his absolute love of jet boating create an adventure like no other.
Skimming along the very edge of the mangroves, you might even be lucky enough to spot a crocodile or two. On our trip we were fortunate to see the resident Crocodile, stumpy, named this due to him missing a chunk of his tail. We were also lucky enough to spot some curious dolphins checking out the action.
Both of our boys absolutely loved the experience as they could sit back, enjoy the music and get splashed by the waves of water caused by the spins (in reality it was just spray, but for them, it was huge!). And soon enough, you get the hand signal. That infamous hand signal gets your heart racing with excited anticipation of the thrill to follow. Time to ready yourself for the next big spin!
If your family loves the outdoors and has an adventurous side, then you absolutely have to get out on the water with “Captain Pat” at Bad Fishy.
All you need is a sense of fun, a taste for excitement and the willingness to get wet, and Bad Fishy will add the rest for an adventure you won’t forget.
Bad Fishy Jet Boating is a locally owned and operated family business.
- Not just a speed boat, spins, slides and stunning sightseeing!
- Family friendly and suitable for children 1.2m tall and above
- Open daily (except Xmas Day)
- Locally owned and operated by Cairns-based family
- Perfect for Christmas gifting!
- Local discounts on vouchers and rides available this month – save 20% off adult and child tickets and 10% off family tickets
- Adults $69 – local offer $55.20
- Kids $39 – local offer $31.20 (Under 16 and at least 1.2m tall)
- Family $180 – local offer $162 (2 adults and 2 kids)