These plastic egg pals are the perfect craft for a rainy day, school holiday or Easter basket.
– An assortment of plastic Easter eggs
– Pipe cleaners
– Mini pom poms
– Felt or colourful card
– Fine tipped pen
– Craft glue
How to do it:
1. Cut out the tails, ears and other body parts you will need, either from the felt or coloured card, and glue to the egg
2. Glue pom poms to the bottom of the eggs as the animal feet.
3. Add a pipe cleaner to the back of the egg for a curly tail.
4. Using a fine tipped pen, draw the details of your critter such as the eyes, the whiskers and the mouth.