Grab some rocks from the backyard and bring them to life with this creative painted rocks safari animals craft.
– An assortment of rocks, preferably smooth on one surface
– Craft paint in various colours
– Paint brushes
– A glue gun and hot glue
– A fine tipped black pen
How to do it:
1. Start by making the body of the animals. Using the glue gun and the hot glue, press the smaller rocks to the larger ones to create a head and little ears. Hold for a few minutes to ensure the rocks remain in place.
2. Paint the rocks based on the animal you want to create.
3. Once the paint is dry, go over the paint with a fine tipped black pen to highlight the marking and add details.