It’s that time of year again when half-yearly exams are almost upon us and your child’s homework is piling up into ‘Mount Overdue’. Why not help them to complete whatever school throws at them by creating them their very own study area where everything they need is just within reach.
It’s important to not over-decorate this area with things that can potentially distract them from what they came to do. Instead, decorate to their needs. A unique shelf above their desk is great for books and helps them with organising their belongings. Hang a calendar so they know exactly when their work is due. Finish it off with an art print of their choice to give it a personal touch.
1. Kids Study Space With Pegboard – Steph Bond
2. Zakkia 15 Minute Hourglass White – RRP $24.00 – Koru Furniture and Homewares
3. Zakkia Cross Wall Hook White – RRP $27.00 – Koru Furniture and Homewares
4. Workspace – A Little BirdyBlog
5. Kaisercraft Pastel Gel Pens 12 Box Set – RRP $12.99 – Pretty Little Something
6. Illuminated Animal Globe – RRP $99.95 – Earth Toys
7. Wooden Long Handle Paint Brush – RRP $1.00 – Earth Toys
8. Natural Sling Bookshelf – RRP $129.95 – Earth Toys
9. Green Cathedral Mini Babanees Cathedral Bench in Summertime – RRP $200.00 – Koru Furniture and Homewares
10. Olli Ella White Dipped 42cm Belly Basket – RRP $50.00 – Koru Furniture and Homewares