WHERE SHOULD I SEND MY ARTWORK AND WHEN?
- The print ready artwork for your advertisement is to be sent to our Production Manager at: email@example.com
- Deadlines for artwork is generally the 15th of the month. If this date falls on a weekend, it will be the Friday prior. This deadline is subject to change depending on printer’s requirements.
HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS HAVE AN ONLINE PRESENCE WITH PAKMAG?
PakMag’s online presence grows month by month and we’d love to share a piece of the pie with businesses. There are a number of ways you can get involved:
- If you would like to have a Facebook post for your business, please post it to our page and we will do our best to share it. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Please note, we receive many requests per day, so we do not guarantee that we will post your content.
- If you’re business has some news, or you would like to write for us as an expert, please email email@example.com
- We recommend adding PakMag to your “safe sender’s list” to ensure you are not missing opportunities for your business in the event of PakMag emails going to your spam mail. The main address we send newsletters from are firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is PakMag Distributed?
HOW CAN I GET COPIES OF THE MAGAZINES?
- If you would like monthly copies available for your customers to collect,request to be added to our distribution list by emailing email@example.com. The minimum quantity that our distributors can deliver is 25.
How can i get editorial In the Magazine?
We’re always looking for experts to write editial for the magazine and for the website. So if you have an idea, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your advertising package includes editorial, someone from our team will contact you to follow this up.
If, after booking your advertising campaign you have something you would like to promote to our readers, please send the information through to our editorial team at email@example.com for consideration
How Can I get an Event into the What’s On Guide?
The What’s On Guide is free for event organisers to promote their event. Simply submit your event through the online form and we’ll do our best to include your information. Please note that print inclusion is not guaranteed, but all events will be included on the website.
Editorial inclusions must be received by 1st of the month prior to the edition. For example, if you want to include editorial in the March edition, editorial must be received by 1st February.
Of course, product giveaways are a great way to get in front of more customers. Please fill in our online product giveaway form here.
WHEN IS MY PAYMENT DUE?
Payment for your advertisement will be due shortly after that edition goes to print. We invoice one month at a time so if you’ve booked for a series of 3-12 months, you will be charged for each individual ad after it is published.
PAKMAG WIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Website competitions commence on the date they posted on our website and entries close on the last Monday of each month. Facebook competitions are unique to the dates specified.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any incomplete or indecipherable entries, will be deemed invalid.
- The winning entrant will be randomly selected from all valid entries in the draw. The winning entrant shall be the person who is identified by the first valid entry form drawn from the draw.
- The winning entrant is required to pick up their prize from the specified location within 7 days of notification. If the prize has not been collected within 7 days the prize will be redrawn.