Money banks are great for teaching kids the importance of saving. Making your own money bank keeps little hands busy and provides a sense of achievement (and hopefully the desire to actually save their coins, rather than spend it).
Here’s how you do it:
What You Need:
- Empty Plastic Bottle and Bottle Lid
- White and Blue Card (several pieces)
- Double Sided Tape
How to Make It:
- Cut a coin slot on the side of the bottle.
- Cut the various shapes (rectangles, rolled for the engines, triangles for the wings) out of the card and attach to the plastic bottles with double sided tape.
- Draw and cut out a propeller and secure to the top of the plastic bottle with the lid.
Thanks to https://brightnest.com