Have a few empty plastic bottles clogging up the recycling? Rather than take them to the curb, wash the plastic bottles and caps out and upcycle them into these adorable little critters:
What You Need:
- Bottle Caps (bottle caps from milk jugs and juice work well as they usually come in blue, green and orange)
- Transparency Paper
- Sharpie Markers
- Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun
- Googly Eyes
1. Cut the transparency paper into wings.
2. Colour in the wings using a different coloured Sharpie markers.
3. Use the hot glue gun to glue the wings onto the bottle cap.
4. Add the googly eyes to the front of the bottle cap.
Thanks to www.madefrompinterest.com