Grand Publishing Pty Ltd
Complaints Handling Policy
Author: Company Directors
Adopted: January 2019
Grand Publishing Pty Ltd welcomes positive and constructive feedback and intends to respond to complaints in the following manner.
- Complainants are welcome to initially contact the company by telephone (07 4053 3331) or in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 7433, Cairns Qld 4870).
- Unresolved complaints should be formalised in writing and addressed to the directors at email@example.com or PO Box 7433, Cairns Qld 4870.
- The company will investigate the complaint and respond within two working days when reasonably possible.
- The company will follow through with a written response to the complainant, outlining the solution.
- The company will implement the solution.
- The company will request feedback from the complainant at the completion of the process.
Unresolved complaints should be directed to the Australian Press Council. https://www.presscouncil.org.au/making-a-complaint/