CAIRNS CENTRAL $60M REDEVELOPMENT ANNOUNCED
It’s time to get excited, avid shoppers of Cairns; because Cairns Central is getting a $60 million redevelopment, just announced by Lendlease.
Cairns Central hasn’t undergone a redevelopment since its opening more than 20 years ago, and it’s in for quite a makeover.
The redevelopment will include:
- A brand new fresh food market hall, anchored by Woolworths, with exciting new dining options and food retailers
- A new vehicle express ramp giving customers direct, easy access to the new fresh food market hall
- A complete refurbishment of Myer across a larger, single floor of approximately 7,500 sqm
- A children’s play area
- Greater parker convenience, including the implementation of ticketless parking and a parking guidance system
- Additional parenting rooms
- Ambience and amenities upgrades including bathrooms, furnishings, customer service desk and finishes.
Construction will commence soon and is expected to finish late 2020.
What are you most excited for?